Google analytics

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Friendly Holiday Advice

Public service message.

Please, take care of yourself this Christmas.  A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the DVLA  indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.  This means that the remaining 77% are caused by people who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and shit like that.  Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol.  They cause three times as many accidents.

See. Anyone can play with statistics.


  1. And don't forget to put your foot down.

    It's wise to minimise the time spent driving on those dangerous roads.

  2. ..and watch out for the drunk leaning on a lamp post for illumination rather than support.

  3. Brilliant. Gonna get shitfaced, climb in my Challenger and squash the dangerously sober teetotaler bastards. I'll show the buggers 'nominated driver status.


Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.