Cystic fibrosis sufferer Lynsey Scott, of Wigan, died months after surgery at Wythenshawe Hospital last year.
Sad but it happens.
Well the crux of the matter is that she had a double lung transplant. All well and good.
But oh Noes.
Shock horror. The lungs were from a smoker.
The father of Lynsey who died after a double lung transplant said she would have been "horrified" to discover the organs were from a smoker of 30 years.
What is it with the righteous, that even when a good deed has been done to prolongue this woman's life, they still have to castigate the donor, because he or she smoked.
She was bloody lucky to get the transplant in any case.
And now she didn't die because of that lung transplant.
She died a few months later in July. Tests later concluded the primary cause of death was pneumonia.
Well Mr Scott and the NHS. Tough shit. My lungs are going to the crematorium with me.