My last attempt was like trying to commit suicide. Here’s the way to do it. I don’t know why I never tried this before. This method was sent to me lately.
1. Put both lids of the lavatory up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the lavatory and close the lid.
You may need to stand on the lid
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from the lavatory, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the lavatory three or four times, this provides a 'power-wash and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the lavatory as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the lavatory, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the lavatory and the cat will be sparkling clean..
The Dog !!