Google analytics

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Doctor’s advice heeded here

 

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives. Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished so I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss. An telum,u blody luvum.!! Xxx

Hic!

5 comments:

  1. And cheers to you , good sir!

    Intend to follow these instructions to the letter.

    Gratefully yours,

    Pipeline Pete,
    the nearly frozen Canucklehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave it a try but unfortunately passed out before I finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent FE ..

    Its a cold, grey, dank morning here & that just made me laugh ..

    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just shagged the missus, yeeuch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I just shagged the missus, yeeuch" ..

    That's just plain perverted .. shagging someone else's missus, I could understand ..

    You shoulda binned the Bailey's .. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.