Google analytics

Thursday 8 July 2010

Teachers

empty-classroom_~u14995744

 

WTF is a Flexible Learning Space? I'm sure in my day they were called Classrooms.

I've just been listening to some teaching Biddy banging on about how her school needs new buildings. She's bemoaning the fact that the buildings were only built with a shelf life of 25 years and Oh dear, they've lasted for 40.

Shut up you old Harridan. We've no money.

Oh and now they are banging on about obesity.

I think I'll go and lie down in a darkened room.

2 comments:

  1. I share your frustrations, my friend. I have just worked mine out by recording the "Repeal Bill" song for posting once I have tidied it up with the 'ed 'itter.

    Music can be very therapeutic, although I did once break a guitar over someone's head after he wound me up...

    Relax. Breath deeply. Smoke weed...

    You know it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxing, breathing deeply, thinking of the cheeldren. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.