Google analytics

Sunday 18 April 2010

My breath is bated

I sent this very simple E mail to all my local parliament candidates yesterday. I wonder if any will reply?

 

Dear Sir.


Please give me details on how you will address the following issues.

Europe
The vile smoking ban
The shoddy/non-existing "science" surrounding AGW/Climate Change
4.2 million CCTV cameras
Flogging our gold off at the worst time ever
Sharia Law
Quangos
Immigration
Taxation
The National Debt
The "requirement" to pass one new statute per day
ID Cards
Loss of liberty
Loss of habeas corpus
Loss of jury trials
Loss of presumed innocence
The illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
The treatment of our servicemen and women

regards

A voter

I live in hope. Haaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa.

1 comment:

  1. I live in a safe seat so I can't even get the buggers to knock on my door so I can laugh in their faces...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.