Google analytics

Wednesday 13 January 2010

That Dodgy Dossier.


In the Times today, the Author of the original article lifted from the internet, by an official of the Government at the times, explains why he is haunted by it.

The Author,
What actually happened was this: the British Government took my material, then added pages that argued for military action against Iraq and changed key words to suggest that Iraq had supported al-Qaeda. This formed part of what became known as the “Dodgy Dossier”, published in February 2003.

H e further goes on to say:

I cringe now at how I reacted. I was suddenly famous but I failed to used that fame to highlight the British Government’s spin.. .......
I'm not sure why he feels he has to apologise for someone else lifting his data and then twisting it for their own ends.

Link Below

I am haunted by the Dodgy Dossier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.