Google analytics

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Hockney’s art takes on the smoking ban

The artist David Hockney writes a whimsical letter to MP Austin Mitchell about the smoking ban.


Dear Austin,
I read your piece in the Oldie and I was a bit sympathetic. Of course, I know a lot was exaggerated, and of course it's all nothing compared to the boys of Brussels (and the girls). I think most people thought that as well and had a little snicker about it.

The thing is Austin, that people can be very ungrateful about some things and after all they don't always know about your work to clean up things, clear the air so to speak.

Read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.