Google analytics

Sunday 22 March 2009

That sacked Plod

Maybe I'm stupid but when I read that PC Steve Bettley of Merseyside Police had been sacked, for allegedly supporting the BNP, I wondered again about that secret private firm called ACPO.

What I can't understand is how they have the power to prevent anyone joining a political party that is legal and not proscribed. It's the thought police Agenda rearing it's ugly head again.

The leak of the list, apparently by disgruntled former staff, provoked uproar after BNP members were revealed to be current and former servicemen, teachers and doctors.

The list included the names, professions, addresses and telephone numbers of thousands of BNP supporters.


They really are recruiting agents for the BNP aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.