Google analytics

Saturday 21 January 2012

Beware of gadget gifts

 

It all began with an iPhone...
March was when our son celebrated his 23rd birthday, and we got him an iPhone. He just loved it. Who wouldn't?

i1

I celebrated my birthday in December, and my wife made me very happy when she bought me an iPad.

i2

Our daughter's birthday was also in December so we got her an iPod Touch.

i3

My wife celebrated her birthday in January so I got her an iRon.

i4

It was around then that the fight started...
What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.
This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.
I should be out of the hospital next week!!

i5

PS: iHurt!!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have you been married??? Love your blog always brings a smile to my face, keep up the good work.

    Best regards,

    Salv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking FE ..

    Just caught up with this & still laughing ..

    Hope you don't mind if I "prof" it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, snorted coffee all over my screen again! I'm going to have to get a waterproof monitor for visiting here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the red stain? ipee perhaps? You had better check your kidneys.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.