What a heap of shite the council produce. Here from the council’s web site. So I’ve duly filled it in and sent it off to them.
Smokefree Homes Award Promise
To make our home a healthier place to live we are making ours a smokefree home
1. How many children live at this address?
Aged 0 to 5 10Aged 6 to 16 20 Aged 16+ 20
2. Number of smokers in the house? ___50_____________
3. Would you like a ‘stop smoking advisor’ to contact you?
Yes No YES. But He/She may not return
4. Would you like the Kent Fire & Rescue Service to carry out a FREE Home Fire Safety Visit?
Yes No Yes. But see above. I suggest he brings a few mates with him.
5. Before making your promise, where was smoking allowed in your house?
Nowhere Only in one room
In most rooms Everywhere
6. Where did you hear about the ‘Smoke Free Homes Award’?
Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council Local school
Stop Smoking Service Kent Fire and Rescue
Other. Ouija board
Mr Mrs Ms Miss Initials___T.H.E______
Address ___No.1 Blogsville Terrace
Telephone number (essential)
Your information may be shared with our partners (e.g. West Kent Primary CareTrust) for monitoring purposes only.
No mailshots will be sent.
If you agree to this please tick the box. x
I hope they just try. *Oh and that’s their switchboard number.