Google analytics

Monday 24 November 2014

How Much!

On Saturday I received a letter from HRMC telling me how much tax I’d paid in the year 2013 – 2014. The table is reproduced below. Naively I’d presumed that the largest proportion would have been spent on the NHS and defence of the realm. I was astounded to see the top item and the sum involved.

Now I’d always considered that welfare was a safety net to help those that had fallen on hard times.

I’d dearly love to have it broken down to where the £16.67/week that I pay is really going.

image

Which bloody, never had a job, doesn’t want one anyway, Chav, is getting my money. At the very least I expect a Christmas card.

6 comments:

  1. Wonder how much each of those budgeted items are by percent handed to fake charities and for implementation of smoking bans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be interesting to know that. Must do a bit of digging.

      Delete
  2. National debt interest might be top of teh league next season for da lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. State Pensions are about 90% of the welfare budget, so why have they given it as seperate items?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Christian upkeeping the feckless that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to see the pension stat subdivided into pensions paid to us serfs, and those paid index linked to our communist leaders. Even further broken down to show the average individual income. Makes you think.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.