Google analytics

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Will they apologise for……

The arrest of Mr and Mrs King? Having read week by week, more than enough scandals ignored by those in high places, I doubt it.
The fact is the CPS have realised that they made a stupid decision with the European arrest warrant for the Knights and have seen sense and withdrawn it.
I’ll be interested if anything I wished for in my last post will be forthcoming. (I’ll bet we’ll here from the Prime Moron though).
I sincerely hope that the authorities will stump up the money and send the child to have proton beam therapy in a country of the parents’ choice. They owe the family that.

3 comments:

  1. The name is King FE, not Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The EAW first appeared when we were required to arrest General Pinochet. A man who ought to be listed along with Reagan and Thatcher as those who brought about the collapse of the USSR. Sadly, that collapse did not have a Pinochet to make sure it went our way. As for the freedoms we ought to enjoy; forget it. The EUSSR has arrived, enjoy your future, children, this is what you wished for.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.