Google analytics

Thursday 9 June 2011

I must wash my mouth out with soap and water

I watched question time tonight.

In all of the debates whether it be international aid, children’s dress, or the conflict in Libya, Eight times  we were exhorted to think of the cheeeldren.

Not once were we supposed to think of the grownups.

Is this discrimination against you and me?

If any children are reading this blog, then bugger off and go and buy your own padded bras with your own money. Which of course you don’t have.

Think of the cheeeeldren. Lightly grilled would be to my taste.

3 comments:

  1. Did you notice how the unbiased Dimbleby had a crib sheet with anti-Mail 'facts' that he kept using to try and throw Peter Hitchins off his stride?

    Also, the BBC News website is crowing today that Hitchins was booed by the audience; they've even got a clip of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think children are grossly overrated.

    As for QT, I stopped watching it years ago because I value my health and well-being. It is no surprise Hitchens was booed - the audience has always been stacked in favour of the left, even to the extent of making sure their are a few loonies in plaid shirts who are right wing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I never pay attention to what most of the politicians over here in the states say because odds are..if I listen to them; [especially to our current president..the Head Retard in Charge] my blood pressure spikes and I have to sit on the urge to hurl the remote through my television.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.