Google analytics

Thursday 1 November 2012

Hidden logos

 

fedex

Do you see the arrow between the 'E' and 'x'?
I had never noticed this before.

tour

Probably the world’s most famous bike race..
The 'R' in 'Tour' is a cyclist and yellow circle front wheel of bicycle.

amazon

Arrow probably means Amazon has everything from A to Z!

toblerone

There is a bear if you look closely at image of Matterhorn.
Toblerone chocolate bars originated in Berne, Switzerland, whose symbol is the bear.

zoo

See the gorilla and lioness?

------------------------------
A bus station is where a bus stops..
A
railway station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
what more can I say........*

*Nothing to do with the above Logos whatsoever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.