Google analytics

Friday, 27 April 2012

Punography

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst .

A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. But he says he can stop any time.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity and I can't put it down.

PMS jokes aren't funny, period.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

What do you call a dinosaur with a extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

H/T to Theo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dress and lovely fabric choice! Don't be sad about ผลบอล moving to London, think of all the lovely vintage social events you ผลบอลสด can go to. Also London has great fabric shops!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.