Google analytics

Thursday 5 April 2012

I’ve received an invite

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hi TFE,
With your keen interest in the wind space, I’m surprised to see that you haven’t yet booked your place for the Wind O&M Summit.
It’s only 3 weeks away, and we’re almost at the venue limit but I’ve reserved a pass in your name just in case you can make it but haven’t let me know. However, with tickets selling fast I will be forced to release your ticket back to general sale if you do not register by Monday (April 9th).
Alternatively, if you register online (link below) I’ll make sure it gets processed by the Customer Services team.

secure.windenergyupdate.com/operations-maintenance-usa/register.php

I hope to see you in Dallas in April.
Jon
Jon Harman
Head of Renewable Industries | Wind Energy Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK

Now if they were to throw in a complementary free first class ticket, I’d go. Bugger my carbon footprint.

1 comment:

  1. At up to $3,175 a ticket + the cost of getting & staying there, I expect quite a few civil servants & politicians will be looking forward to the junket.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.