Google analytics

Thursday 24 November 2011

Doing my civic duty

While hiking along the white cliffs of Dover this morning I noticed a Muslim extremist slip from the cliffs and fall into the English Channel .
He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he had been carrying.

If he didn't get help he'd surely drown.

Being a responsible Brit, and abiding by the law of the land that requires you to help those in distress, I informed Kent Police and the Home Office.

It is now 4 p.m., he has drowned, and neither authority has yet responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.

3 comments:

  1. Great punchline.
    Another good one, with a similarly watery theme is :- "That vicar knows nothing about shark fishing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. First or second class?.......Not that it would make any difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have invented a land mine that looks like a carpet.

    Prophets are going through the roof!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.