Google analytics

Friday 23 September 2011

Strange message.

I was just looking through my blog stats and wondered what this referring link was about.

The Cloud Networks (94.116.58.171) [Label IP Address]

Oh what NOW!: Save me from pontificating MPs

www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fniklowe.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F09%2Fsave-me-from-pontificating-mps.html%3Fspref%3Dfb&h=WAQDxsC4GAQBAh3qO42nGKWAbTL6gYo2jsvUAD3BWqIFHRQ

So being a curious sort of person I clicked on it.

This is what appeared on the screen.

It’s from Facebook

Warning

We recommend not visiting this link as it could be harmful to your computer or Facebook account. If you choose to visit, do not download software or enter your Facebook password.To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

http://niklowe.blogspot.com/2011/09/save-me-from-pontificating-mps.html?spref=fb

Facebook © 2011 ·

Now yes, my posts do appear on my Facebook page. But I object to being classed as Malware. I am demeaned. I would prefer to be classed as a virulent virus attacking the political system.

Am I being subjected to censorship?

Another link

www.google.com/reader/view/user%2F17198753177226077787%2Fstate%2Fcom.blogger%2Fblogger-following?hl=en

Comes up with. Access denied.

If I had a tinfoil hat.

 

tinfoil

 

I just wonder if this Blog has surfaced on the politically correct radar. If so, it’s game on.

2 comments:

  1. The second link is from google reader, probably a new follower of yours browsing through the back catalogue of posts or an established reader of the blog searching for a specific piece of information. You can't access their reader (google) account is all .. .. ..

    The bookface thing used to happen frequently to me, possibly when clicking on a link in a DM rather than a feed link. If you're on bookface ask someone to send you a link in a private message and see if the same thing happens??

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have got under their skins & provoked a reaction .. you're to be congratulated FE .. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.