Google analytics

Monday 4 January 2010

Blue Labour


The more I hear from David Cameron, the more dispirited I become. Although I'm of a libertarian persuasion, I always thought that if there was no Libertarian candidate in my ward, I would vote conservative. Now I'm not at all convinced that I can tread that path.

All I seem to hear is the soundbite spin speak, so beloved of the Blair years. I want radical change in politics, not more of the same that we have endured for the last 13 years.

I want a politician that stands for the good of the country. I do not want a politician that just wants the power his office gives him.

I shall be writing to my MP setting out my demands of why I should vote for him.

PS. I'm still waiting for a reply to the last E mail I sent to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.