Google analytics

Monday 2 November 2009

Mugged during torture

I've just been fleeced.

Went to the dentist last week and submitted myself to the tender ministrations of the hygienist. (I think they train them in Guantanamo).

Having been out of the country for long periods, I've ended up as a private patient. The cost though is taking the Michael. £125 for an hour's worth of torture is surely not right. Even taking in overheads of say £25 per hour for anaesthetics, rent, rates, etc, how can they justify their charges?

For an average day that would work out at £800 per day, £4000 per week, £192,000 per year.

Does anyone know how to enroll in this well paid torture profession?

guess what? I've got the High Priest, His Holiness the Dentist, tommorow.

Wish me luck. If I do not return here then ....................................

1 comment:

  1. Go to town early and visit the bank manager first. You'll need a loan.

    I have a dental insurance at around £20 a month it is these days (depends on your age).

    To ensure I get my money's worth I insist on seeing the hygienist every 2 months. Not too bad a deal really is it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.