Google analytics

Tuesday 16 November 2010

My wife has driven my kids to a life of crime.

If you can belief the latest nonsense from the Healthists.

Children  whose mothers smoked heavily during pregnancy are more likely to become career criminals, research suggests.

Well my wife smoked during two of her pregnancies, and neither offspring have a tendency to carry out a bank robbery or even indulge in the odd shoplift or two. (Then again, maybe they’re too clever to be caught).

Children whose mothers smoked heavily were 31 per cent more likely to have been arrested than those whose mothers never smoked.

They were also more likely to be repeat offenders. The increased crime risk is found among children whose mothers had 20 or more cigarettes a day when pregnant, according to the report by Harvard School of Public Health in the US.

I can’t even get angry at this piece of shite. In fact I even had a little giggle. Think of the Cheeeldren.

*Hey Kids. If you have a stash of gold bars anywhere. Could your destitute father have a bar or two?*

4 comments:

  1. I hope this doesn't start appearing in court - "My mother was a smoker, please let me off".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are ok then. I never smoked more than 19 a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It ceases to amaze me what they'll come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can certainly attest to the fact that smoking & passive smoking can cause one's Son to become a serial shagger (if mine's anything to go by) .. but that's no crime and at least he's a "normal, healthy, red-blooded male" ...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.